God: Our EMT...always there to help us.

When we begin to doubt whether God cares and the world seems to be falling apart all around us, he is there.  When we feel alone and the silence is deafening, God is there.  When we don't know if we can stand up, face the world alone.....we are not, he is with us through it all.  We may not hear him speak, nor feel his presence, but God is always present.  Usually he is trying to help us see that we need him, or that we need to take time with him.  Most of us need times that test us to know that He is there, walking beside us, aching with us, crying with us and just loving us.  I know that the trials I face in this life are because I believe and have faith.  The world is not part of us, and because of that I thank you.  We have set ourselves apart from this world, to be the light to those who don't know you.  You have chosen us as your children and therefore we belong to you.  "No servant is greater than his master." ~John 15:18. If they persecute You, they will persecute me.  If they obey your teachings, they will also obey the teachings of your disciples. Even when the world has forsaken me, You, Lord, receive me. 

Oh what an awesome God we have.  He loves us so much, he sent his Son to die for our sins, so that we might be holy.  I long for the time when I get to meet my maker face to face, to look upon him and thank him for all that he has done for me.  Take the time today, to reflect on life with God.  Allow him to guide you down a path of light towards a closer relationship with Him.  Allow him to show you that even in the darkness, there is still a glimmer of hope to light the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers